- October 22: Participate in a traditional Welcome to Country Smoking Ceremony; visit Fraser Island lake and beach; take walk along the Kingfisher Bay Jetty – all with the Duke of Sussex
- October 23: Attend a welcome ceremony in Fiji; attend a reception and State Dinner hosted by the President – all with the Duke of Sussex
- October 24: Visit the University of the South Pacific in Suva and make a brief speech with the Duke of Sussex; attend a morning tea at the British High Commissioner’s residence; visit Suva Market to meet female vendors.
- October 25: Attend “special event” at Nadi Airport; unveil a new statue of Sergeant Talaiasi Labalaba; travel to Tonga; visit Consular House for a private audience with King Tupou VI and Queen Nanasipauʻu, followed by a reception and dinner – all with the Duke of Sussex.
- October 26: Visit the St George Building to meet the Prime Minister and members of the cabinet; visit exhibition with Princess Angelika at the Faonelua Centre; visit Tupou College and its on-site forest, the Toloa Forest Reserve; participate in official farewell at The Royal Palace; attend the Australian Geographic Society Awards in the evening – all with the Duke of Sussex.
- October 27: Attend Invictus Games challenges in Sydney; attend the Closing Ceremony at Qudos Bank Arena – both with the Duke of Sussex.
- October 28: Participate in welcome ceremony on the lawns of Government House in New Zealand; visit the Pukeahu National War Memorial Park; participate in walkabout; meet with the Prime Minister and Leader of the Opposition at Government House; attend reception hosted by the Governor General – all with the Duke of Sussex.
- October 29: Visit cafe and meet representatives from mental health projects; visit the Abel Tasman National Park and participate in welcome ceremony and barbeque lunch; attend evening event at Courtenay Creative – all with the Duke of Sussex.
- October 30: Visit the North Shore in Aukland; visit Pillars with the Prime Minister; meet locals on the Viaduct Harbour; attend reception at the Aukland War Memorial Museum – all with the Duke of Sussex
- October 31: Visit Te Papaiouru Marae; visit Rainbow Springs; visit Redwoods Treewalk Rotorua – all with the Duke of Sussex